The Dodge brand is accelerating its efforts to champion the achievements of enthusiasts competing in sanctioned quarter-mile drag races with the launch of the all-new 1320 Club. Members of the 1320 Club will have the opportunity to show off their official drag strip accomplishments with pride, and challenge themselves and fellow racers to best their times to earn a top spot on either the Stock or Modified 1320 Club Leaderboard.
“The 1320 Club provides our Dodge brand enthusiasts with an exclusive online destination to record and share their official quarter-mile achievements within the drag racing community,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Passenger Car Brands – Dodge, SRT®, Chrysler and FIAT®, FCA – North America. “With more Dodge brand enthusiasts than ever wanting to be part of our ‘brotherhood of muscle,’ the addition of the 1320 Club to DodgeGarage further expands the ultimate digital content hub where muscle car and race enthusiasts can find the latest on all things Dodge, SRT and Mopar®.”
The 1320 Club is currently open exclusively to U.S. and Canadian owners of late model Dodge Challengers (2008 – current) and Chargers (2006 – current). All 1320 Club members will have the ability to create a public profile displaying their rides, take the safe racing pledge, submit time slips for review and approval, find the next drag strip to conquer, view the most recent racing news articles and earn digital achievement badges.
Decals of drivers’ earned achievement badges will be available to purchase to display on their vehicles. Achievement badges and decals will be available in gray for Stock or red for Modified. The following are Stock or Modified badges that can be earned:
- 1/4 Mile ET // Ranging from 8.0 to 13.9
- 60 Ft. Time // Ranging from 1.1 to 2.0
- 1/4 Mile Speed // Ranging from 105 to 170
Example achievement badges:
How it works:
- Log in to your DodgeGarage account
- Visit the 1320 Club page to sign up
- New 1320 Club members will be required to:
- Provide vehicle year, model and trim level details
- Provide full vehicle VIN (not for public display)
- Select Stock or Modified and provide a list of modifications, if applicable
- Create your “My Garage” public profile and upload an image of your vehicle that will be connected to the time slips you submit
- Submit time slips to earn your spot on the leaderboard and achievement badges by:
- Manually entering the track name, 1/4 Mile ET, 60 Ft. Time and 1/4 Mile Speed as shown on your time slip
- Upload 2 pictures of your time slip:
- One picture of the time slip by itself to be displayed publicly with your entry
- And a second picture of your time slip above your vehicle’s VIN tag for vehicle eligibility verification
- Submissions will be reviewed and verified by DodgeGarage Admins
- When submissions are approved, you’ll receive an email confirming your next level of achievement
- Achievement badges will be added to your DodgeGarage profile, can be shared on social media, and will be available for purchase as decals to be displayed on your vehicle
- Individual achievement decals are 1.75″ wide by 1″ high and will be available for $5.00 including shipping
- The 1320 Club decal is 5″ wide by 2.75″ high, and will be exclusively available with the purchase of a 1320 Club hat for $25.00 including shipping
#SaveYourSlips and upload them to join the leaderboard ranks for ultimate bragging rights!
The Dodge brand does not endorse any form of street racing. All submissions must be from a race conducted at a sanctioned race facility.