Dodge is pouring on the horsepower as the brand charges forward on its new performance path, launching a multi-day Dodge Speed Week event, August 12-20, 2022, on famed Woodward Avenue that will pack enough news to fill an entire calendar year into one week and charting the future of the Dodge brand.
“There’s no better place to unveil a new performance direction for the Dodge brand than right on Woodward Avenue in metro Detroit, with tens of thousands of our closest fans and friends,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge brand Chief Executive Officer – Stellantis. “We introduced our two-year Never Lift road map last year at Roadkill Nights, and this year the event will serve as the prelude to going wide open throttle on Never Lift. All I can say is the future of our brand will be on display during Dodge Speed Week, and we’re throwing open our garage doors so our fans can get a peek for themselves. It’s going to be an electric summer for Dodge.”
Dodge Speed Week will be highlighted by a three-peat of worldwide Dodge brand product unveils, scheduled to take place in front of media and invited guests on three separate nights, August 15-17, 2022. Dodge will also make its return to Dream Cruise weekend proper for the first time since 2019, staging a full brand display on Woodward Avenue.
The Dodge Speed Week schedule includes:
- Day 1 — August 12, 2022: Press preview for MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge at M1 Concourse in Pontiac, Michigan
- Day 2 — August 13, 2022: MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge returns with legal street drag racing on Woodward Avenue, Dodge fan activities at M1 Concourse
- Day 3-5 — August 15-17, 2022: Three consecutive days of Dodge worldwide product reveals at M1 Concourse for media and invited guests:
- Monday, August 15 – Current muscle announcements
- Tuesday, August 16 – Gateway muscle announcement
- Wednesday, August 17 – Future muscle announcement
- Day 6 — August 20, 2022: Dodge Dream Cruise public display
MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge Event Information
Information on MotorTrend Presents Roadkill Nights Powered by Dodge, including details on the event schedule, spectator tickets, car show registration, participant registration for drag racing and an extensive range of packages, will be available early this summer at hotrod.com/events/roadkillnights.
To stay up to date on Roadkill and Roadkill Nights news, follow facebook.com/roadkillshow and twitter.com/roadkillshow (fans can follow the action for Roadkill Nights with hashtags #RoadkillNights and #PoweredByDodge), and visit Dodge.com and DodgeGarage.com.
Street racing can have serious legal and safety risks. Both ROADKILL and Dodge want enthusiasts to enjoy performance driving in a safe, controlled environment, run by professionals with vehicle safety inspections, driver evaluations and track safety.