For the second consecutive year, Dodge//SRT® and Mopar® will offer racers in model-year 2005 and newer FCA US LLC vehicles complimentary entry in the NMCA Dodge/Mopar HEMI® Shootout category. And Dodge Challenger 1320 owners will receive complimentary one-year membership in NHRA and NMCA.
“The NMCA Dodge/Mopar HEMI Shootout is a great opportunity for the performance lovers who support our brands to hit the drag strip in a sanctioned, controlled environment,” said Steve Beahm, Head of Parts and Service (Mopar) and Passenger Car Brands, FCA – North America.
Owners of the new Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 will receive complimentary, one-year memberships in the National Hot Rod Association (NHRA) and NMCA for the 2019 season. Vehicle ownership will be verified with the SRT Concierge for memberships to be activated.
Named for the quarter-mile distance (1,320 feet), the 2019 Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 is powered by the 392 HEMI V8 that delivers 485 horsepower and 475 lb.-ft. of torque. With a quarter-mile elapsed time (E.T.) of 11.72 seconds at 115 miles per hour (mph), it’s the fastest naturally aspirated, street-legal muscle car available.
With their purchase, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack 1320 vehicle owners will receive an NHRA membership with benefits including:
- One-year subscription to National Dragster magazine
- NHRA Rule Book
- Access to a membership hospitality center at every NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series event
- $10 off tickets to select NHRA Mello Yello Drag Racing Series events
- 10 percent off NHRA merchandise from NitroMall and NitroMall.com
- Official NHRA membership card, collector’s pin and decal
NMCA membership includes:
- Complimentary entry to all six NMCA events to compete in the Dodge/Mopar HEMI Shootout category
- Onsite drag racing instruction for first-time participants
- Special parking inside the pit area
- NMCA membership card and decals
- One-year subscription to Fastest Street Car Magazine