The Dodge brand today announced Operation 25//8, giving its fans the opportunity to take home one of 25 Dodge dream cars. Operation 25//8 enlists a team of 25 ambassadors across automotive, music, sports, fashion, media entities and companies, including Amazon, to each give away a new Dodge dream car during the last eight weeks of 2021.
“To recognize the Dodge spirit, the belief that 24 hours a day, seven days a week simply isn’t enough effort, Operation 25//8 will enlist a team of 25 people and companies that are all superstars in their fields, including Amazon, Travis Barker, Jay Leno, Cain Velasquez and Supercar Blondie to give away 25 Dodge dream cars during the last eight weeks of 2021,” said Tim Kuniskis, Dodge Brand CEO. “Operation 25//8 adds 20,000 horsepower to the Brotherhood of Muscle and is the first step in building awareness for our two-year transition plan to redefine the future of American muscle.”
To play, fans can follow their favorite influencers and media entities across their social media platform(s), including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Facebook, to watch entertaining content and videos promoting Operation 25//8. Each influencer will ask fans to tell them, in 250 words or less, why they should be the recipient of a Dodge dream car, which they can build and can include a new Dodge Charger, Challenger or Durango.
Amazon will be giving away a Dodge Challenger Hellcat. Customers can visit this Amazon page and sign-in for a chance to build and take one home.
- Amazon (@amazon)
- Jay Leno (@jaylenosgarage)
- Supercar Blondie (@supercarblondie)
- Francis Ngannou (@francisngannou)
- The Dan Le Batard Show with Stugotz (@LeBatardShow)
- MotorTrend – Roadkill (@roadkillshow)
- Bill Goldberg (@Goldberg95)
- Travis Barker (@travisbarker)
- Ben Baller (@benballer)
- Tim Kennedy (@timkennedymma)
- Imaray Uluoa (@imarayulloa)
- David Hoffmann (@davidsbeenhere)
- Radford Racing School (@radfordracingschool)
- Richard Rawlings (@rrrawlings)
- Chiqui Delgado (@chiqui_delgado)
- Cain Velasquez (@officialcainvelasquez)
- Kenny Wayne Shepard (@kennywayneshepherd)
- Parris Goebel (@parrisgoebel)
- Joc Pederson (@yungjoc650)
- Chanel Iman (@chaneliman)
- Swae Lee (@swaelee)
- Barstool Sports (@barstoolsports)
- Westen Champlin (@westengw)
- Omar Raja (@omar)
- Doug Marcaida (@dougmarcaida)
Dodge Brand CEO Tim Kuniskis recently previewed the brand’s two-year business plan, dubbed Never Lift, which will launch new Dodge models and initiatives over the next two years. That preview included details on the Direct Connection and Dodge Power Brokers programs, both of which will begin to roll out on Dec. 15, 2021.